Kenya requires that you obtain an import permit prior to entry.
Your pet will need proof of rabies vaccination, results of a Blood Titer Test and a veterinary certificate.
Your pet passport package includes:
To purchase the pet passport for traveling to Kenya with your cat or dog, click on the ADD TO BASKET button.
- Instructions for taking your pet to Kenya
- Kenya Veterinary Certificate
- Import Permit Application
- Blood Titer Test
- Ticks and Tapeworm Form
- Airline Captain's Affidavit
- Airline Veterinary Certificate
- Pet Passport Folder
There are no refunds on forms unless there is a problem with the
information or forms provided.
For immigration forms from all over the world,